- On arrival in Padang meet and greet with your guide, city tour in Padang and depart Padang on the seven hour drive on the Trans-Sumatran Highway passing through
Bung Hatta National Forest and small cinnamon and fruit plantations en route.
- Stop for a short stroll around the twin highland lakes of Danau Diatas and Dibawah and then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- This afternoon the road heads east along the flanks of Mt. Kerinci; a dormant volcano and the highest mountain in Western Indonesia rising to an elevation of 12,502.
- Midafternoon arrive at Kersik Tua, check into your simple guesthouse. and relax at your leisure.
- Overnight at Kersik Tua homestay - Kersik Tua
- Following an early breakfast transfer to Muaro Sako Area a full days exploration of the national park. Much of the national park comprises montane and hill forests, some still virtually unexplored.
- The park is an ASEAN Heritage site and since 2004 has been a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site.
- It is recognized as one of the most important reserves in the world for conservation of wild tigers and as a global hotspot for biodiversity.
- The park is famous for its wealth of species. Field research to date has identified more than 375 species of birds, and (excluding bats and rodents) more than 86 species of mammal, including elephants, bears, tapirs and Sumatran clouded leopard.
- In the afternoon back to Kersik Tua homestay - Kersik Tua Following an early breakfast depart Kersik Tua on the one hour drive to Gunung Tujuh from where you take the nature trail to Danau Gunung Tujuh a lake atop Gunung Tujuh which at almost 6,600 is the highest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
- It is also one of the best locations for birding anywhere on Sumatra including spotting the Fire-tufted barbet, a monotypic genus typically confined to the upland forest of Peninsular Malaysia and Sumatra but delightfully common on Tujuh and Gunung Keriinci.
- In this afternoon return to Kersik Tua for a much deserved nights rest.
- Overnight at Kersik Tua homestay - Kersik Tuo
- After Breakfast, Sight Seeing around Kayu aro,tea plantation, water fall and driving back to Padang via Muaro Labuh
- Overnight in Padang.
- After breakfast free program in Padang till depart to Airport.
- Tour End
Location : Muara Sako & Gunung Tujuh Hotel *3 (SBMMS01b)
Periode 01-06-2016 ~ 31-12-2016
Paket Liburan : Muara Sako & Gunung Tujuh Hotel *3 Rp. 1.782.500 / Pax
Price Include :
- Transportation by private AC car, Fuel and Driver
- Accomodation at Kersik Tuo Simple Guest House and in Padang 3 Star Hotel twin share basis
- Meal as per program at local restaurant
- Guide fee
- Mineral Water on Tour
Price Exlude :
- Personal Expenses
- Out of the Program
- Tips for Driver and Guide
HARGA AKAN DISESUAIKAN DENGAN JUMLAH PESERTA (PRIVATE TOUR)
|1 pax||Rp 6,750,000|
|2-3 Pax||Rp 3,645,500|
|4-6 Pax||Rp 2,357,500|
|7-9 Pax||Rp 1,909,000|
|10-14 Pax||Rp 1,782,500