- 1 – 4 pm : Pick you up from Mataram city – Lombok. Transfer to Sembalun village (Rinjani starting point).
- Check in at Cemoro Siu guest house. Overnight at Sembalun village.
- 5 – 7 am : Wake up, prepare for Rinjani trekking.
- 7 – 8 am : Breakfast at guest house.
- 8 am : Rinjani trekking is getting started.
- 8 am – 5 pm : Soft trekking to Plawangan Sembalun (2700 meters above sea level). Across the long savanna until Pos 3 Padabalong, flat and easy but hot. After Pos 3, trek is getting steeper. Plawangan Sembalun is the last camp site onSembalun route. Prepare here, for Rinjani summit attack tomorrow early morning. Overnight at Plawangan Sembalun.
- 0.30 am : Wake up, prepare for summit attack.
- 1 – 6 am : Summit attack to Rinjani highest point (3726 meters above sea level).
- 6 – 7 am : At Rinjani summit. The highest point of Lombok – Sumbawa, and the 2nd highest volcanoes in Indonesia after Kerinci. Sunrise point here. Segara Anak lake below us, awesome morning view.
- 7 – 9 am : Trekking down to Plawangan Sembalun.
- 9 – 11 am : Breakfast at Plawangan Sembalun.
- 11 am – 2 pm : Trekking down to Segara Anak lake, our next camp (2000 meters above sea level). The lake located at the center of the volcano (old caldera). Mount Barujari standing there. And still active. Overnight at Segara Anak lake.
- 5 – 7 am : Enjoying Segara Anak. Visit hot water resource. Take a bath there.
- 7 – 8 am : Breakfast at Segara Anak.
- 8 – 11 am : Trekking up to Plawangan Senaru (other Rinjani route, 2600 meters above sea level).
- 11.30 am – 6.30 pm : Trekking down to finish point, Senaru village.
- 6.30 – 9.30 pm : Back to Mataram. End of services.
Location : Rinjani Trekking 3D2N ( B. Trekking 3D/2N )
Periode 01-06-2016 ~ 31-12-2016
Paket Liburan : Rinjani Trekking 3D2N Rp. 2.908.500 / Pax
- Transportation (with AC), Mataram – Sembalun and Senaru – Mataram
- Porter (carry up our food, water, tents, camping equipment)
- Room at Cemoro Siu guest house
- Snack and water
- Day 0 : dinner, day 1 : breakfast, simple lunch, dinner, day 2 : lunch after summit attack, dinner, day 3 : breakfast, simple lunch
- Entry ticket for domestic guest
- Porter for private equipment / camera equipment
- Entry ticket for foreign guest, 150.000 – 300.000 IDR / trip
- Other trip request
- Extra room / bed at Cemoro Siu guest house
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping matras
- Long trouser, shirt and substitutes
- Rain coat
- Head gear
- Gloves and socks
- Headlamp or torch
- Trekking shoes
- Private medicine
- Copy of Indonesian KTP or passpot
- Medical Certificate of Health from hospital / doctor. For National Park registration
HARGA AKAN DISESUAIKAN DENGAN JUMLAH PESERTA (PRIVATE TOUR)
|1 pax||Rp 8,043,000/Pax|
|2 Pax||Rp 4,672,500/Pax|
|3 Pax||Rp 3,843,000/Pax|
|4 Pax||Rp 3,255,000/Pax|
|5-8 Pax||Rp 3,024,000/Pax|
|9 Pax||Rp 2,908,500/Pax|