- 8 – 11am : Pick you up from Yogyakarta / Surakarta city. Transfer toCemoro Sewu -
Magetan (Lawu south route starting point).
- 11.30 am : Lawu trekking is getting started.
- 11.30 am – 4 pm : Soft trekking to Sendang Drajat (last point / camp site, 30 minutes below
the summit). Overnight at Sendang Drajat.
- 4 am : Wake up, prepare for summit attack.
- 4.30 – 5am : Summit attack to Lawu highest point (3265 meters above sea level).
- 5– 6.30 am : At Hargo Dumilah’s peak / Lawu summit.
- 6.30 – 7am : Trekking down to Sendang Drajat.
- 7– 9am : Breakfast at Sendang Drajat.
- 9 am – 1 pm : Explore Hargo Dalem (the highest village in Java, 3100 meters above sea
level). And then back to finish point, Cemoro Kandang (other Lawu’s south route).
- 1 – 4.30 pm : Back to Yogyakarta / Surakarta, lunch on the way. End of services.