- 11 am – 5 pm : Pick you up from Bima city – Sumbawa island. Transfer toPancasila village
(Tambora starting point). Check in at the guest house. Overnight at Pancasila village.
- 5 – 7 am : Wake up, prepare for Tambora trekking.
- 7 – 8 am : Breakfast at guest house.
- 8 am : Tambora trekking is getting started.
- 8 am – 5 pm : Soft trekking to Pos 2(2000 meters above sea level). Crossing tropical forest
with giant trees here, easy track.Water resources is available at Pos 2. Small river, flowing below the
camp site. Overnight at Pos 2.
- 5 – 8 am : Wake up, breakfast and prepare for trekking.
- 8 – 4 pm : Trekking to Pos 5 (last pos before the summit). Track is getting steeper, still
tropical forest. After Pos 3, we will crossing pine forest. Be careful, don’t touch jelatang leaf. It
makes you itching. Overnight at Pos 5.
- 2 am : Wake up, prepare for Tambora summit attack.
- 3 – 6 am : Summit attack to Tambora highest point (2800 meters above sea level).
- 6 – 7 am : At te top of Sumbawa island. The greatest caldera in Indonesia.The largest
explosion in human history 200 years ago (1815). It makes extreme weather condition around the
world. Known as the year without a summer.
- 7 – 9 am : Trekking down to camp site.
- 9 – 10 pm : Breakfast at Pos 5, prepare for trekking down.
- 10 am – 6 pm : Trekking down to Pancasila village. . Overnight at Pancasila village.