- 11 am – 5 pm : Pick you up from Bima city – Sumbawa island. Transfer toPancasila village
(Tambora starting point). Check in at the guest house. Overnight at Pancasila village.
- 5 – 7 am : Wake up, prepare for Tambora trekking.
- 7 – 8 am : Breakfast at guest house.
- 8 am : Tambora trekking is getting started.
- 8 am – 5 pm : Soft trekking to Pos 2(2000 meters above sea level). Crossing tropical forest
with giant trees here, easy track.Water resources is available at Pos 2. Small river, flowing below the
camp site. Overnight at Pos 2.
- 5 – 8 am : Wake up, breakfast and prepare for trekking.
- 8 – 4 pm : Trekking to Pos 5 (last pos before the summit). Track is getting steeper, still
tropical forest. After Pos 3, we will crossing pine forest. Be careful, don’t touch jelatang leaf. It
makes you itching. Overnight at Pos 5.
- 2 am : Wake up, prepare for Tambora summit attack.
- 3 – 6 am : Summit attack to Tambora highest point (2800 meters above sea level).
- 6 – 7 am : At te top of Sumbawa island. The greatest caldera in Indonesia.The largest
explosion in human history 200 years ago (1815). It makes extreme weather condition around the
world. Known as the year without a summer.
- 7 – 9 am : Trekking down to camp site.
- 9 – 10 pm : Breakfast at Pos 5, prepare for trekking down.
- 10 am – 6 pm : Trekking down to Pancasila village. . Overnight at Pancasila village.
Location : Tambora Trekking 4D3N ( Tambora Trekking 4D/3N)
Periode 01-06-2016 ~ 31-12-2016
Paket Liburan : Tambora Trekking 4D3N Rp. 3.727.500 / Pax
- Transportation (with AC), Bima – Pancasilavillage – Bima
- Porter (carry up our food, water, tents, camping equipment)
- Simple room at Pancasila village guest house (2 nights)
- Snack and water
- Day 0 : dinner, day 1 : breakfast, simple lunch, dinner, day 2 : breakfast, simple lunch,
- dinner, day 3 : lunch after summit attack, dinner
- Entry ticket for domestic guest
- Porter for private equipment / camera equipment
- Entry ticket for foreign guest
- Other trip request
- Extra room / bed at the guest house
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping matras
- Long trouser, long shirt, shirt and substitutes
- Rain coat
- Head gear
- Gloves and socks
- Headlamp or torch
- Trekking shoes
- Private medicine
- Copy of Indonesian KTP or passpot
- Medical Certificate of Health from hospital / doctor. For National Park registration
HARGA AKAN DISESUAIKAN DENGAN JUMLAH PESERTA (PRIVATE TOUR)
|1 pax||Rp 10,500,000/Pax|
|2 Pax||Rp 5,827,500/Pax|
|3 Pax||Rp 5,124,000/Pax|
|4 Pax||Rp 4,410,000/Pax|
|5-8 Pax||Rp3,958,500 /Pax|
|9 Pax||Rp 3,727,500/Pax